Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Thousands of resources for teaching Primary Computing from Early Years to Key Stage 2 with clear lesson outlines and video tutorials.
• Find lessons by topic, search or using our interactive Curriculum to save hours of time.
• Teacher tools including an assessment template, displays and guides such as the No.1 iPad Teacher Guide.
• Online chat support for expert advice.
• New and updated resources EVERY WEEK!
Pupils can login for activities linked to the Primary Computing Curriculum and accessible on every device.
• Clear video tutorials for pupils to work through at their own pace; introducing, developing and extending subject knowledge.
• Activities matched to our Teacher resources, including Scratch, Kodu, Minecraft, Microbit, HTML, iPad Project and more.
• Downloadable pupil help sheets and unplugged activities.
Parents and Guardians can use the site for hundreds of video tutorials, activity ideas, parent tips and advice to support learning and help keep children safe online.
• Parent Guides to iPad, Android, PC, Mac and Games Consoles.
• E-safety advice, resources and tips.
• Parent Guides to appropriate use of social media, online TV and home broadband.
• Much more with new and updated resources EVERY month.
Made by Teachers and Parents
Recent Teacher Feedback
Thank you to everyone who mentions us on social media. 👍