Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Recommendations of resources to help teach many aspects of e-safety to younger children. Including:
– Keeping personal information private.
- Respecting people online and an introduction to cyberbullying.
– How to report concerns.
– Safe emailing and more.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Keep personal information private. (Resource 1)
2. Why do websites want personal information. (Resource 2)
3. Identify when and where to go for help when concerned. (Resource 3)
Key Stage 1 Curriculum
Use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies.