Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
(Requires Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote for iPad or Google Slides)
This pack teaches pupils many graphic design skills using a range of tools in PowerPoint, Keynote (iPad) or Google Slides.
Include a pupil activity pack accessible at school or home with 3 projects and a challenge. 9 video tutorials (pupils can choose the videos for the software they are using) cover shapes, grouping, gradient, opacity/transparency, rotation, colour picker and order.
Plus teacher notes with lesson outlines and downloadable assessment grid.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add, adjust and fill shapes.
2. Group shapes to improve accuracy and speed.
3. Add and customise gradient effects.
4. Adjust transparency/opacity for a purpose.
5. Use a colour picker correctly.
6. Accurately rotate shapes.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design and create digital content to accomplish goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours