Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
This activity pack teaches pupils how to edit and improve images using a free online editor that works on every device. Pupils will learn how about ratios, cropping, colour effects, filters, light effects, layers, annotations and more by working through a series of challenges that include video tutorials and a vocabulary help sheet.
Also includes teacher notes, assessment grid and certificate of completion.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Take and crop a screenshot and understand ratios.
2. Adjust the colours, brightness, contrast and filters.
3. Add drawing and text layers.
4. Import new images as layers and resize/add effects.
5. Save finished image to use in other projects.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design and create digital content to accomplish goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours