Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
This activity pack teaches pupils how to edit and improve images using a free online editor. Pupils will learn how about ratios, cropping, colour, lighting, layers, annotations and more. Includes:
– A pupil activity pack (accessible at school or home using a simple pupil activity code) with a series of challenges and 9 video tutorials (see introduction example below).
– Vocabulary help sheet.
– The teacher view includes lesson notes, assessment grid and downloadable certificate of completion.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Adjust the colours, brightness and contrast to improve a photo.
2. Create a before and after slide in presentation software.
3. Take and crop a screenshot.
4. Add drawing and text layers.
5. Import new images as layers and resize them to fit.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design and create digital content to accomplish goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours