Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 1000 schools.
This activity pack helps pupils understand how computers learn (machine learning) and how they are programmed to do tasks usually performed by humans (artificial intelligence). Includes a pupil activity pack accessible at school or home (using a simple code) with:
– An introduction to machine learning and AI video, ending with discussion points and questions.
– 6 activities using free websites compatible with all devices, which helps pupils put machine learning into action.
Plus teacher notes with a downloadable assessment resource and knowledge organiser.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand how computers use information to learn by solving new problems and following new instructions.
2. Understand and use examples of machine learning.
3. Understand how artificial intelligence is used to perform tasks often only performed by humans.
4. Discuss and show awareness of potential dangers of AI.
🕓 1-2 Hours