Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
A series of activities and resources to teach pupils where/how computers appear in everyday life and what they are used for.
– Pupil Activity Pack with video tutorials (including What is a computer? introduction video) and 2 online activities.
– Teacher notes with lesson outlines and printable assessment resource to capture pupil knowledge.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand what makes a computer a computer.
2. Understand computers store and follow instructions.
3. Spot digital technology in school.
4. Understand how different technology helps us.
Key Stage 1 Curriculum
Recognise common uses of information technology beyond school.
🕓 1-2 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
12.05.20 – Added new pupil activity pack with video tutorials and online activity plus updated assessment resource in teacher notes.