Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 1000 schools.
This pack introduces younger pupils to important Internet research skills. Includes:
– Introductory video tutorial covering the skills and providing research tips.
– Pupil activity pack accessible at school or home using a pupil activity code with 9 question sheets about different topics (historical figures, places and more) that use suitable child-friendly websites.
– Teacher information and knowledge organiser.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand how a web-page displays information in different ways; text, images, videos and interactive elements.
2. Use a web-page to answer questions using keywords.
🕓 1 hour +