Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Introduce pupils to digital music creation and learn about scales, chords, arpeggios, rhythm, tempo and mixing. Includes pupil activity pack with 4 video tutorials guiding pupils through using free, online music tools. Plus teacher notes, knowledge organiser, assessment grid and lesson outlines.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Create ascending and descending scales.
2. Add chords evenly across the scales.
3. Add arpeggios and melodies.
4. Add a steady and even rhythm.
5. Use sampled sounds to create an effective mix.
6. Build beats, melody (tones) and effects.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create a range of programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours