Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
This activity pack is an extension to the FREE Year 3 Comic Creation Pack but can also be used separately. Includes a series of tutorials in a pupil activity pack, guiding pupils through creating a storyboard with backgrounds, characters (including posture, clothing and facial expressions), text (narrative and speech bubbles) and more. Plus teacher notes and assessment grid.
Uses a free website compatible with all devices
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add and edit backgrounds.
2. Add and edit characters, including changing posture, expression and clothing.
3. Add narration and speech bubbles, including formatting text.
4. Duplicate objects to match scenes.
5. Search for objects to use.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Use technology purposefully to create digital content.
🕓 1 Hour +