Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Teaches pupils many ebook creation skills using software that works on all devices. Includes:
– Pupil activity pack with video tutorials (see example below) guiding pupils through creating interactive ebooks for book reviews.
– Teacher notes, videos, lesson outlines, downloadable assessment grid and certificates of completion.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add page colour and style then position and format text.
2. Add and position images from camera/internet.
3. Add audio, including hiding it behind an object.
4. Add hyperlinks to text and images.
5. Add and format shapes.
6. Use hyperlinks for navigation.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create a range of programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 3-5 Hours