Due to the electronic nature of our product we are not able to offer a refund once you have accessed the resources. We can refund automatic renewals within 14 days of the payment. To cancel a teacher subscription using PayPal click here and sign into the PayPal account you used to create your subscription, then click Cancel. This will cancel any future payments but still allow access to the site for the remainder of your year’s subscription. If you paid for your subscription using a credit/debit card, please contact us to cancel your subscription.
Individual Teacher subscription payments use PayPal or Stripe (Credit/debit card). Please note, Teacher subscriptions automatically recur until cancelled.
Individual Teacher subscriptions are for the sole use of the individual teacher plus 36 pupils (Teacher plan) or all pupils (Teacher Plus Plan) in one school. School subscriptions are for the sole use of the teachers and pupils at the purchasing school.
The pupil activity codes are for the use of teachers and pupils of the subscribing teacher/school only and should not be shared on public platforms, including social media.
Logins are limited and if misused, access to the website will automatically be suspended. The teacher and school accounts are to be used by teachers working in one school and by the subscribing school only. Prices are available on request for teachers working in multiple schools.
Subscriptions to iLearn2 are for teachers, schools, and home education use only. Logins created with a personal or company websites not associated with a school will be asked to change their email address or the subscription will be cancelled.
This website includes a series of lesson outlines, video tutorials and other resources for different 3rd party educational software and websites. All activities are tried and tested in school but it is the responsibility of the user to decide how suitable the 3rd party software is and any issues with the 3rd party software or websites should be reported to them directly.
This website contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
– administer the website;
– enable your use of the services available on the website;
– send you general (nonmarketing) commercial communications;
– send you a newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information:
– to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
The GDPR is the EU General Data Protection Regulation is effective from May 25, 2018. It is a law that regulates how companies protect an individual’s personal data.
We are a Data Controller. The only piece of data we collect from our users is an email address when schools/teachers register. This email address is stored on our database to provide users with access to the site and also to send updates about changes/updates to the site. We do not communicate this data with any 3rd party.
iLearn2 does not hold or have access to payment details of users. All payments are handled through either PayPal or Stripe. You can find out the respective GDPR policies for these services here and here.