Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
A 3 project pupil activity pack with a sequence of video tutorials and challenges teaches a range of different digital skills using free, online software compatible with all devices, including:
– Repeated patterns using shapes, colour, fill, copy/paste, rotations, resizing and zoom tools.
– Landscape symmetry effects using shapes, colour, fill, zoom, copy/paste and flip tools.
-Graphical design using fill, colour, stamps, copy/paste, layers and stop-motion animation with frames.
Also includes teacher notes, assessment grid, knowledge organiser and more.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Use various lines and fill tools plus copy/paste and rotation to create pattern effects.
2. Use shapes, fill, copy/paste, zoom and flip to create reflective symmetry effects.
3. Use stamps, copy/paste, layers and multiple frames to create animated GIF computer game graphics.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create a range of programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 4-6 Hours