Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Pupils can learn to build a 3D town/village using free, online tools. Includes:
– Interactive pupil activity pack with video tutorials, questions, challenges and more.
– Teacher notes with downloadable assessment grid.
A great way to teach 3D shapes in Numeracy combined with Computer Aided Design skills.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand 3D spacial awareness.
2. Add 3D shapes, resize, adjust height, duplicate and use the different perspective.
3.Re-create different types of buildings using 3D shapes.
4. Create roads/paths by adjusting the height of 3D shapes.
5. Add windows and door shapes.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software on a range of digital devices to create content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 3-5 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
30.07.19 – New introduction activity to help with 3D spacial awareness.