Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Introduce pupils to ebook creation and digital publishing skills using free, online software that works on any device. This activity pack includes:
– Video tutorials guiding teachers through setting up classes, different tools and features for creating simple ebooks.
– Lesson ideas and examples.
– Assessment advice and assessment grid.
This pack works well as an introduction into/alternative to our Year 4 Ebook Creation Activity Pack.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add a book cover with title, author, colour and image.
2. Add multiple pages based on a theme.
3. Add text on different pages.
4. Add images on different pages to match the theme/text.
5. Add voice recordings to match the text and theme.
Key Stage 1 Curriculum
Use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
🕓 3-4 hours