Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
A series of videos and recommendations of resources to help teach many aspects of e-safety to younger children. Including:
– Keeping personal information private.
– Respecting people online and an introduction to cyberbullying.
– How to report concerns.
– Online gaming and more.
Plus key questions and a pupil activity pack with the videos and questions, accessible by pupils and parents at home or school using a simple 4 digit code.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Keep personal information private.
2. Why do websites want personal information.
3. Identify when and where to go for help when concerned.
4. What are the dangers of sharing photos online?
5. People online are not always who they say they are.
Key Stage 1 Curriculum
Use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies.