Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Introduce pupils to the programming language of Python (used by Facebook, Instagram, NASA, Youtube) with a series of challenges using free online Python editors. Teaches pupils how to:
– Program basic Python syntax
– Print text
– Use Python as a calculator
– Program loops to repeat text
– Program interactive inputs
– Program a trivia chatbot using ‘send message’ functions (challenge)
Also includes teacher notes, assessment grid and certificate of completion.
🕓 2-3 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
05.04.21 – Added trivia chatbot challenge activity.
03.12.19 – Added introduction to Python activity with video tutorial.