Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
A series of lesson outlines, video tutorials, assessment resources, pupil help sheets and much more to help teach pupils to program with a Sphero.
Progression of skills in this pack
Design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goals, including controlling or simulating physical systems; solve problems by decomposing them into smaller parts.
Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs; work with variables and various forms of input and output.
Use logical reasoning to explain how some simple algorithms work and to detect and correct errors in algorithms and programs.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
1. Understanding Bluetooth Technology as Input Device
2. Write programs for the Sphero using movement and repetition (loops).
3. Write a program to trace a maze/route with Sphero and De-bug.
4. Write a program with outputs.
5. Write a program with random variables
🕓 3-4 Hours