Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Two activity packs that guide pupils (and teachers) through video editing skills in both iMovie on iPad plus a free online video editor that works on any device.
– Video tutorials for a range of different skills.
– Teacher notes with lesson ideas, certificates and downloadable assessment grid.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add clips then order and resize them.
2. Add titles to clips and change themes.
3. Add voiceovers and music.
4. Add filters to clips.
5. Export a project.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create a range of programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
02.07.19 – Updated iMovie video tutorials covering new features.
04.06.19 – Added video tutorials, teacher notes and activities for a free, online video editor