Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
2 pupil activity packs that guide pupils (and teachers) through video editing skills using both a free, online video editor that works on any device and iMovie for iPad. Includes:
– Video tutorials and challenges to help build a video project.
– Teacher notes with lesson ideas, certificates and downloadable assessment grid.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add scene images.
2. Add scripted voiceover audio, adjust the volume and crop clips (including splitting a clip).
3. Add more clips and use transition effects.
4. Add titles.
5. Use elements such as shapes.
6. Add music background music and adjust the volume.
7. Export a project.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Select, use and combine a variety of software (including internet services) on a range of digital devices to design and create a range of programs, systems and content that accomplish given goals.
🕓 2-3 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
28.05.21 – Added new tutorials for online video editor, added introduction tutorial and updated iMovie videos and activities.
02.07.19 – Updated iMovie video tutorials covering new features.
04.06.19 – Added video tutorials, teacher notes and activities for a free, online video editor.