Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Virtual Reality Activity Pupil Pack (accessible at school or home) teaches pupils to build virtual reality environments using free, online software that works on all devices. Includes:
- Video tutorials, challenges and tasks to build skills, including design, coding, animation, augmented reality and more.
- An introduction to VR video.
– Teacher notes with assessment advice, downloadable assessment grid, key information, lesson outlines and cross-curriculum links.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand what virtual reality is and how it can be used to help people.
2. Add, move and resize objects in a virtual reality environment.
3. Animate objects for realism.
4. Use code blocks to add movement (with grouping) and interactions (conditions).
5. Create multiple scenes of VR environments.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design and create digital content to accomplish goals.
Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs; work with variables and various forms of input and output.
🕓 5-8 Hours