Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
This activity pack demonstrates how a free drag and drop web design editor can be used by pupils to build and publish websites. Includes:
– Teacher notes, downloadable assessment grid and video tutorials.
– Pupil activity pack with 7 videos and extension activities.
This activity pack uses a website that works on Windows, Mac and Chromebook.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Add and format text within a website.
2. Organise sections of web-pages and multiple page with relevant titles.
3. Add and edit images.
4. Include other features such as hyperlinks, buttons and files.
5. Evaluate other websites and provide constructive feedback.
6. Make necessary changes to the website based on feedback.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design and create digital content to accomplish goals.
🕓 5-8 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack:
20.10.20 – Added more information for teachers to help moderate pupil websites.