Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Develop programming with a sequence of pupil activities using free, online resources to teach programming. This pack includes:
– Pupil activity pack guides pupils through 4 online activities with video tutorials (see sample below) that can be shared using an activity pack code.
– Video tutorial for teachers demonstrating how a free website can be used to assess each skill covered in this pack.
Pupils should have completed our Year 1 Programming Activity Pack before trying the activities in this pack.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Create and debug simple programs by selecting code blocks, placing them in the correct sequence and executing a program.
2. Use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs.
3. Simplify a program by using a loop.
Key Stage 1 Curriculum
Understand what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions.
Create and debug simple programs.
Use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs.
🕓 3-4 Hours