Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
This activity pack helps pupils learn about and create their own infographics using free, online software compatible with all devices. Includes:
– Pupil activity pack for school/home access with video tutorials guiding pupils (and teachers) through creating infographics combining graphical and text elements.
– Teacher notes with assessment grid and cross curricular ideas, including labelling a skeleton task.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Understand what an infographic is and why we use them.
2. Search for and add suitable graphic elements.
3. Add and format suitable titles and text.
4. Label an image with arrows and text.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Use technology purposefully to create digital content.
🕓 1-2 Hours
📥 Updates to this pack
February 2021 – Added labelling a skeleton task with video tutorial and downloadable assessment grid.