Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
Introduce pupils to programming in Kodu with this activity pack. Includes:
– 3 Pupil Activity Packs with video tutorials (see example below) and challenges (Basics, Football and River Race).
– Teacher notes with assessment grid, certificates, help sheets and more.
(Requires Windows computer and free Kodu software)
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Create a 3D place using various design tools.
2. Write a program to control using keyboard inputs.
3. Write a program with conditions.
4. Write a program with variables
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Design, write and debug programs that accomplish specific goal, including simulating physical systems.
Use sequence, selection, and repetition in programs; work with various forms of input.
🕓 3-5 Hours