Primary Computing. Made Easy.
Trusted resources used by teachers and pupils in over 800 schools.
(Requires Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers for iPad or Google Sheets)
Data Handling Pupil Activity Pack for school/home access that includes 3 projects:
– Battleships activity teaching basic spreadsheet skills.
– Mini-beasts activity teaching spreadsheet layout and charts.(linked to our Research Activity Pack)
– Multiplication Football activity teaches spreadsheet editing and design skills (also helps learn times tables!).
Pupils can choose the video tutorials (sample below) for the software they have access to; Windows (Excel), iPad (Numbers) or Google Chromebook (Sheets).
Plus lesson outlines, video introduction, certificates, downloadable assessment grid and unplugged assessment activities.
Progression of skills in this pack
1. Change appearance of cells in a spreadsheet (fill colour and border) then add and align text.
2. Find and add data to a spreadsheet, resize cells and use the software to create a suitable chart with a title.
Key Stage 2 Curriculum
Collecting, analysing, evaluating and presenting data and information
🕓 3-4 Hours